Nargis views about Meera

Yesterday, this blog got too serious…thanks to the concerning issue of blackwater threat.

But today I’m back with the same jocund mood, and I’ll be covering the type of story I like the most….

Guess what???

Well guesses can go wrong at times, so let me come straight to the point…It’s about our sweet Lolly-Queen Meera. I mean Meera Ji (I deemed it appropriate to call her Meera JI, lest she should arrange a press conference against spicyscandals.blogspot.com)

Although she yearns to be equated with the likes of Angelina Jolie and Aishwariya, but we’ll call the things by their real names, so for me she’s just a lolly-queen (despite the fact that even the title of Lolly-Queen is a bit too high for her).

Meera is one actresses everyone likes to dislike. Be it Media, be it her co-actresses, be it her directors, be it her mentor (Khawar Riaz), be it her Indian Producer, be it her alleged husband and even if it be her godfather Mahesh Bhatt.

And the reason is simple one: She is one cheap person with fake styles. She is self centered and a liar. She doesn’t know even the ABC of acting that’s why she acts bad in movies and worse in real life.

As mentioned above, her co-actresses also dislike her for being so superficial and fake, and It’s the reason no one likes to miss an opportunity to teach her a thing or two (which she never listens). Remember Noor and Veena Malik suggesting her solutions to get out of trouble she’s engulfed in right now???

Months earlier, Nargis had got something to say to Meera JI. Watch this little video clip in which Nargis calls her, a crack person.

I wish there could be something more about Meera JI in the conversation, but I hope to get one soon from some other actress.
Have Fun.
The video is not spicy in “THAT” particular sense, but it really made me laugh to heart. The sweet and hot, Nargis, while talking to “Aik Din Geo Kay Sath”,





.